Thursday 29 August 2013

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes



Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

Ever since I started wearing make up I have used Simple Cleansing Wipes. I started using them because that's what my mum always used and they work really well. They take off all my make up including waterproof mascara.  I am British and these wipes are often on sale at £2 in supermarkets such as ASDA and TESCO. They are gentle on my skin and the wipes are a good size. This is one of the wipes:
There are 25 wipes in each pack and they last me for a long time (well 25 days).

Once my mum bought Johnsons Make Up Remover Wipes and I found that they did remove my make up however i struggled to remove my mascara. Therefor I had to rub it quite hard so my eyes were hurting. Also the wipes were extremely oily unlike the Simple wipes which have a good amount of oil. Which is why I always go back to Simple wipes.

I would recommend these wipes to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment